Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/what-to-do-following-an-extraction
Pack of 25 or 100
'What To Do Following An Extraction' leaflets come with a cartoon image on the front page and answers the following questions:
- I've had my tooth out what should I do now?
- What precautions should I take?
- Should I rinse my mouth out?
- Is there anything else I should avoid?
- When should I brush?
- What do I do if it bleeds?
- How soon can I have a cigarette?
- Is there anything I can do to help my mouth?
- I am in pain, what should I take?
- Are there any medicines I should avoid?
- I am still in pain, what could it be?
- Will my dentist need to see me again?
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.