Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/sugar-free-chewing-gum
This 'Sugar Free Chewing Gum' leaflet comes with a cartoon image on the front page and answers the following questions:
- What is sugar-free gum?
- Why is chewing sugar-free gum good for my teeth and gums?
- Can sugar-free gum help to protect against dental erosion?
- Can chewing sugar-free gum help with dry mouth and bad breath?
- What is Xylitol and where does it come from?
- Why is Xylitol especially good for my teeth?
- When should I chew sugar-free gum?
- How many times a day can you chew?
- Is sugar-free gum safe to use for children?
- Is sugar-free gum suitable for vegetarians?
- Can I chew sugar-free gum if I have dentures or braces?
- Do I still need to brush my teeth if I've used chewing gum?
- Is there a difference between the gum sticks and gum pellets?
- What happens if I swallow the gum?
- How should I get rid of my sugar-free gum?
- Can sugar-free gum whiten my teeth?
All our leaflets are 'Approved' for Plain English by the Word Centre, making them very patient-friendly.
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
Now available in packs of 25 or 100
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.