Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/preventive-care-and-oral-hygiene
Sold in a pack of 25 or 100.
'Preventive Care and Oral Hygiene' leaflets come with a cartoon image on the front page and answers the following questions:
- What is preventive dentistry?
- Can everybody benefit from preventive dentistry?
- What is involved?
- Will my dental team recommend treatment?
- What else can the dentist and hygienist do to help prevent tooth decay?
- What are pit and fissure sealants?
- Can diet affect my teeth?
- What is dental erosion?
- Can I prevent dental erosion?
- Can smoking and drinking affect my teeth and gums?
- What can I do at home?
- Is there anything else I can do?
- What oral care products should I use?
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.