This leaflet explains mouth cancer and why early detection is so important.
“Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/mouth-cancerThis pack of 100 'Mouth Cancer' leaflets comes with a photographic image on the front page and answers the following questions:
- What is mouth cancer?
- Who can be affected by mouth cancer?
- Do people die from mouth cancer?
- What can cause mouth cancer?
- What are the signs of mouth cancer?
- How can mouth cancer be detected early?
- Is there anything I can do at home?
- What is involved in a full check-up of the mouth?
- What happens if my dentist finds a problem?
- What happens next?
- Can mouth cancer be cured?
- How can I make sure that my mouth stays healthy?
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.