Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/living-with-my-brace
Packs of 25 or 100
'Living With My Brace' leaflets come with a cartoon image on the front page and answers the following questions:
- How long will I have to wear the brace?
- How often should I see the dentist while I am wearing my brace?
- Will my mouth be sore in between visits?
- Will I be able to speak normally?
- Is there anything I should avoid?
- Can I do sports while wearing my brace?
- Can I still play musical instruments?
- Can I eat normally?
- Why should I look after my mouth when I have a brace?
- What if I lose or damage my brace?
- How should I clean my mouth and brace?
- What products can help me to look after my mouth and brace?
- How do I clean my removable brace?
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.