This is pack of 100 leaflets is aimed at parents and gives them information about how they should care for their child's mouth.
Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/childrens-teeth
- When should I take my child to the dentist?
- When will my child's teeth appear?
- How should I clean my child's teeth?
- Should I use fluoride toothpaste?
- What sort of brush should children use?
- What could cause my child to have toothache?
- How can I prevent tooth decay in my child?
- What if my child is very nervous about going to the dentist?
All our leaflets are 'Approved' for Plain English by the Word Centre, making them very patient-friendly.
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
We also have this leaflet, with the same content, available with a photographic image on the front.
Now available in packs of 25 or 100
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.