There are various options available when replacing missing teeth such as bridges and partial dentures.
“Should you wish to read the content in this leaflet, please go to: https://www.dentalhealth.org/bridges-and-partial-denturesThis leaflet highlights why a patient should replace their missing teeth and discusses the options they could consider.
The leaflet is presented with a photographic image on the front page and answers the following questions:
- Why should I replace missing teeth?
- How are missing teeth replaced?
- What is a partial denture?
- What is the difference between a plastic partial denture and one that contains metal?
- How do I choose the best type for me?
- Can I have a bridge fitted straight after having a tooth removed?
- How do I look after my denture?
- Should I take my denture out at night?
- What is the alternative to a partial denture?
- Can I always have a bridge to replace missing teeth?
- What are bridges made of?
- What will a bridge cost?
- How do I look after my bridge?
- Are there other methods for fixing false teeth?
- Can I have teeth which attach to the jawbone?
All our leaflets are 'Approved' for Plain English by the Word Centre, making them very patient-friendly.
They are presented in a simple Q&A format and are one of the most economic ways to ensure your patient has the correct information available.
We also have this leaflet, with the same content, available with a cartoon image on the front: Bridges and Partial Dentures (Tell Me About).
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.